Friday, February 15, 2013

Long Time Reader, First Time Blogger

For the past few years I have really gotten into reading other people's ideas and strategies of how things work and/or should work.  After attending the FETC conference two weeks ago, I realized it is about time that I start using my wonderful AP English skills, that I learned from Mr. Beymer back at Blackford High School, and start my own blog.  (I still think I won the most races to lunch coming from his room.)  The original idea for this blog is share my insights and thoughts on education technology, happenings in my classroom at Twin Lakes High School, and to use a source of reflection for my own professional development.  I am sure it will take many different forks in the road before I find its final destination, but isn't that how life is anyway?!  Therefore, I can only promise you that I will maintain that this blog as a sharing space concerning only educational issues and I will not be promoting other events, such as how I am coming along on my ongoing project in the garage (4 months and counting), my daughter Alyse's super reading abilities as a kindergartner, or Keegan's latest super hero that he saved from drowning in the dogs' water bowl.  My focus will be on education, as it always seems to be according to my wife Terra, and I hope that it will be entertaining and maybe even enlightening for some.

So PLEASE, feel free to add any constructive criticism in the "Comments" section as this will help me along in my new adventure.  Also, if you have any great ideas that you would like shared with others, I would be happy to include them on here as well.  If you would like to follow me at any time on Twitter, my handle is:  @MrKline_TL  Or you can feel free to email me as well.  I look forward to this adventure and thanks for joining me in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment